Friday, February 21, 2014

Be a star! Stolen Car photo montage

So I've decided to tribute a production of Stolen Car by Bruce Springsteen. This song (to me) captures the essence of honesty, sincerity, and adversity- and wraps it into a big soul sandwich. I'm inviting all of my friends and fans to send me pics of themselves in front of their car and make a YouTube vid which will stand the test of time and memorialize people in our past, present and future brought together by music, and a machine which we use to express our freedom and ourselves.

I always enjoy performing this piece- and I'm hopeful that the video will capture the same spirit of the song which inspired my production.

Email your pics in front of your car to freddywalkermusic@gmail.com and I'll keep you posted on the video :)

No comments:

Post a Comment